This is a 3-day cleanse and detox of your body, in other words in kicks all the toxins out! It is the fruit feast! This really is a great empowering journey. The fruit feast is 3 days of only eating fruit, which is anything with seeds. You can eat as much as you want throughout the day. There are actually several options.
- Squash- including Spaghetti Squash
- Coconut oil or olive oil
- You can use black pepper but no salt
- Coconut water but you have to make sure it is real coconut water not from concentrate
- Traditional Fruit- apples, oranges, melons, grapes, bananas, etc.
- Many more options
It is healthy and safe. This 3-day journey cleanses the body and clears the mind. I just finished and my body feels great. This was my first fruit feast and I am planning to do it once a month. I did learn some helpful information.
- It is important to be prepared with all the fruit because you will be hungry and this is out of the ordinary. So you want to make sure to have all that you need to satisfy you’re hunger so that you are not tempted to give up. Remember you can eat as much as you want, it just can only be fruit, anything with seeds.
- Eat different types of food. Make a smoothie, drink juice (natural, no additives), make soup, make a meal, and pick up pieces of fruit throughout your day.
- Hydrate; make sure to drink plenty of water.
- Take time to rest your body, you will be tired at the end of the day. Your body is cleansing and detoxing. Rest is important to this process.
- You will go to the bathroom a lot, fruit is packed with water
During my fruit feast I did not prepare myself well enough. I was looking to make a variety of foods but I was unaware of the possibilities. I am now researching for recipes for next time! I read some people say they lost weight…I do not stand on the scale because I believe it is not about how much I weigh it is about how I feel about myself. With that being said my body definitely felt lighter and I could breathe with ease. It was also empowering. I did not give in to temptation. I only ate fruit for three days and that shows how much power I have over myself. When we believe we are okay, we are! So I challenge you to do the fruit feast. Cleanse your body and clear your mind…You can do it!
You May also be Interested in