I was totally impressed by these muffins and their sneaky healthiness. And the kids loved them…Mom Win! Usually pumpkin muffins are pack with sugar and have a base of white flour, these muffins much different. I am always looking for ways to get veggies into the kiddos since they oppose them at all costs.
Pumpkin muffins are a great way to trick them into some healthy nutrition. And here’s why. Pumpkin is pack with nutrients such as Vitamin E, A, & C, Iron, Magnesium, Folate, Fiber and the list goes on. Its good for your skin and give your immune system a boost. Pumpkin is fabulous and it tastes pretty good too! This makes it easy to sneak by those kiddie taste buds. Mom 1 Kids 0
• 1 Can Pumpkin Puree
• ½ cup Pure Maple Syrup
• 2 Eggs
• 3 TBSP Coconut Oil Melted
• 1 tsp Vanilla
• ¼ cup Milk or Almond Milk
• 2 ¼ cup rolled oats
• 1 tsp Cinnamon
• 1 tsp Baking Powder
• ½ tsp Baking Soda
• ½ tsp Salt
1. Pre- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place oats in coffee grinder, blender, ninja, food processor* and blend/grind until it looks like flour.
3. Mix Pumpkin, Eggs, Pure Maple Syrup, Milk/Almond Milk, Vanilla, and Coconut Oil together in a bowl.
4. Once combined add blended/grinded Oats, Cinnamon, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, and Salt. And mix until well combined.
5. Grease muffin pan or use cupcake liners. (12 regular pan or 24 mini)
6. Place in oven for 10-15 minutes. Let cool and Serve.
Notes: *if using a food processor you can place all ingredients in wet first then dry and blend together.
Muffins can be frozen and thawed or warmed. They should be eaten within 4 months if frozen.
Okay now go make some Muffins and sneak all that goodness in those little bellies. Your welcome! Enjoy!