I threw this together last night and I really enjoyed it so I wanted to share. We had some plain noodles left in the fridge and some fresh bell peppers, I chose to experiment!
- Chop up about ½ cup Red and Yellow Bell Peppers, ¼ cup of Onion ( I used red Onion)
- Turn the stove to medium, throw some Olive Oil and Italian Herb Infused Olive Oil in the pan. Just covering the bottom of the pan. Then throw peppers and onions in pan. Sprinkle Sea Salt and Black Pepper on top. Let cook for about 5 minutes.
- Turn heat down slightly and add 2 cups Cooked Noodles (or grain of choice) to pan. Toss around mixing everything together.
- Sprinkle with roasted Red Pepper Flakes and a bit more Sea Salt and Black Pepper. Let cook for about 5-7 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Turn off heat and enjoy! It does have a little kick to it!
I made about 2 servings, this recipe covers that. To make a larger portion adjust ingredients accordingly.
What you will need:
About 2 cups of cooked Noodles
½ cup chopped Red and Yellow Bell Peppers
¼ cup chopped Onion
Italian Herb Infused Olive Oil
Roasted Red Pepper Flakes
You May be Interested In